Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

December 18, 2015

FINALLY FINISHED : Church Lady P.I.



I have finally finished the story I started two years ago called, "Church Lady P.I." There were times I didn't know if I would be capable of writing another word. Emotionally (due to my grief) and physically (due to my paralysis). So to have this story completed is nothing less than a miracle. 
I've done the best I can at this place and time, but if I have done it for myself, then what am I?

I offer this story to Jesus as an offering of Praise for Him to use as He sees fit.

I offer this story to you so that you will know how deep and true and faithful God is and that nothing   "shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:39

And even though it is ultimately given to God for his Glory, I also wish to dedicate it to 
Lena McNeil, Sue Patchett and (fellow writer) Werner Lind for their continuing encouragement to finish it, without putting any pressure on me to do it.

Jesus used each of these people to remind me that even in my weakness and brokenness I might some day have something worthwhile to offer again. (Is there any better definition of "friendship" than that?)

And to my precious Mother, Best Friend and Sister in Christ who is part of everything I am ... "at His feet, Mom. At His feet."

Laura-Lee ... Was Here


And, finally, to those in this story who had to wait years for their moments to shine. It is here at last. 
Now, I'm sending you all back to the "Updated" introduction of:

Master's Peace Theatre: CHURCH LADY P.I. Introduction




Mrs. Long